Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day Ate


Ate well today. Very taken by Huevos Rancheros without cheese. Lots of chipolte peppers. Lots of onions and tomatoes and an egg.

Just finished exercises. Very bad at jumping. It's been a long day. Up since 6 and lots of non stop. Sunday can never seem to jump first - which is the way I managed to deal with it during pcp. Jump first, live through day, do exercises.

The Stress Movie: (streaming on Netflix) "National Geographic: Stress: Portrait of Killer."
Kind of a stressful title if you think about it. But good and ultimately inspiring.

Confession. Last night watched an old Star Trek movie with my son and ate THREE PIECES of PEPPERONI PIZZA. I was hoping that I would feel dreadful or that it would not taste good. Like our indulgences on PCP but clearly I have not purified myself enough again this time. I do eat well, much better now, but still I strayed away from the pure clean food - and was back to some cheese and sugar. So I have to say the pizza was simply heavenly. Oh My God.

Ah that way madness lies - like King Lear said in the storm.

Go the other way.

Alright everyone. Carry on Fuing and Kunging.

Deb

4 comments:

  1. Exactly, it's only when you've been eating clean for at least 3 weeks that you get those bizarre indulgence experiences where the salt and sweetness is out of whack. Try again in a few weeks and see if you can replicate the palette cleanse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Do not despair, Deb! You're good diet habits will balance it out. Now, back to the grindstone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny that you hoped you would feel bad from the pizza? And then a little disappointed when you didn't? What an interesting world we're in now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on Deb! Get into the KFB groove (as Ilan says)!

    ReplyDelete