Thursday, March 3, 2011

lost

Okay. I am really lost. I was on vacation this past week, and had a bad cold. So I hardly exercised, didn't have a computer to blog on, and was eating at someone else's house. I am basically not doing this program.

One possibility is that I might just start over again. Start with day one and just do it kind of on my own. I get that its not the same group feeling as PCP, and that might be good as I haven't kept up with the group or the plan. I depended too much on our PCP group - but it was really good for motivation. Can I motivate from the inside? So far, no. NO! Time to face myself.

Not sure what to do. Lost.

4 comments:

  1. So when you're lost, you start to find your way back. Coming here and posting was a good first step.

    I'll let Patrick advise on what's the best thing to do as far as where to restart the program, but I'll just say that I'm glad to see you here. It's hard to identify our motivation sometimes, and I think we're all having to reassess why we're here, doing this thing again that's similar but very different.

    Hang in there, stay with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be great to have you stick around--this is definitely much harder than the PCP, as the changes seem to be much more internal. And while it's a more personal journey, it's much easier when others are there to keep us on the path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there done that, I was off for more than a week, no workout, and Ok level of diet. I simple started today with Day 30, do not go back to day 1, we have 60 more days to go, I hope we boh will sync again with the program

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stick with it Deborah! Find your way back and you will always be able to go back after it's over if you want. It's Day 33, this group and KFB are worth it!

    ReplyDelete