Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day One It Is



Okay. Here we go.

I did the Peak Condition thing with happy results. Hugely better health. Could bound up stairs with good cheer.

Not sure I am ready for this.

I've backslid some - especially with the jumping. The past month, January, in Vermont is very dreary. Cold. And I was tired and kind of stopped doing much of anything that was good for me.

So I'm ready to live again. To make great healthy choices.

Day one was pretty good. Jumping...eh.... But I shall focus on the positive. Stretching is fun. And I went swimming this morning in an nice indoor pool. Now it's snowing. We've got a foot and a half already.

Welcome everyone. I look forward to Fuing with you...

Deborah

1 comment:

  1. And, I look forward to following you. You're looking beautiful in black!

    ReplyDelete